Travel Articles & Advice
Vacation on a Budget with Travel Packages
1. A family of four can enjoy the great outdoors at a National Park for under $1,000. Buying some gear, getting there and park fees will not set you back too much. If you are really ready to be rustic, cook on a small camp stove or even over an open flame to save cash.
2. Take the kids to the most magical place on earth: Disney World. This popular theme park offers holiday deals to make this destination fit almost any budget. By booking during value seasons and staying at a value resort, you can get all of the fantasy and fun for a fraction of the cost.
3. Look to discount carriers like Southwest and JetBlue when booking a flight. By getting a deal on airfare, you could afford to take your family to some pretty remote destinations. Try Cochran, Ontario where you and your loved ones can bunk in a real igloo. If you are a European traveller then maybe you can make a stopover in Murcia and see the surroundings and the Murcia airport.
4. If you're the kind of parent that likes to make every experience educational, take your family to Boston, a city dense with landmarks. By staying in the city you can easily get to Freedom Trail, a walking tour that will take you through the highlights.
5. Maybe you enjoy sleeping outdoors but are not ready to give up a hot shower in the morning. Visit a hot spring destination! In Hot Springs, Arkansas you can camp to save on lodging and still enjoy soaking away your day in the springs.
6. Adventurous adults making their way through Europe can save a lot of money by staying in hostels. Hostels are lodgings where travelers can stay for very little money. Though there is little in the way of quality control, they are perfect if you just need a place to sleep for a few nights before making your way to another city.
7. For a romantic vacation with your partner, check out travel packages on a cruise. Lines like Carnival frequently offer deals, some as low as $500. Book a trip to the Caribbean and spend your vacation walking slowly down some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
8. Travel the country by Greyhound Bus Lines. Greyhound will take you all over the United States so you can pick the cities you have always wanted to see. Try taking a bus overnight allowing you to sleep on board and be at your destination in the morning.
9. If you want to escape to an island for your vacation, check out Dreams Cancun Resort and Spa in Mexico. You can get a travel package that includes round trip airfare and three nights at the Resort for only $571.
10. If Mexico isn't your style, you might try the Dominican Republic and, specifically, the Punta Cana Resort. This particular spot offers rooms as low as $150 per night, though the scenery is still five stars.
More Travel Articles
- Cheap Hotels in London UK
- Vacation on a Budget with Travel Packages
- Rail Travel In Europe On A Luxury Travel Vacation
- Budget Travel In New York City - 5 Tips On New York Travel
- Florence Beauty Redux - A Video And A Simple Novel In 5 Steps For A Once In A Lifetime Experience
- 12 advices how to choose a hotel
- 12 advices how to choose a hotel
- Most Know Tips On Becoming A Home Based Travel Agent?
- 8 Places a Family Can Go to During a Florida Vacation
- Tips For Airline Travel On Your Luxury Travel Vacation
- Silver Ducky Travel A Virtual Travel Store
- Tahiti Luxury Vacations On A Budget
- Paris budget vacation tips
- Popular Perks With A Home Business In The Travel Industry
- Find a Bargain Vacation Package Online
- Spain As A Shopping Travel Destination
- A Phoenix Rises From The Ashes: Atlanta Travel Information
- Why renting a car when going in a trip
- Prince Edward Island: A World within a World
- Hiking Tips for a Safe Outdoor Holiday
- Top Tips To Survive A Singles Holiday